Monday, August 20, 2012

Thank you + New blog :)

Thank you for your support!! 1 month after its opening, Candy Chang Forever has now reached over 1000 pageviews! ;D (And they don't track mines xD) Yesterday, I've opened a new blog. I know it's a bit of a rush opening two blogs in a row, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to handle it when school starts, but I'll try :) Please go check it out!! It's quite different from this one :) Here it is: http://tvb-perspective.blogspot.ca/ It is still "in construction", (The banner's gonna change + I'm adding more pages) but you can already go see it:) Plus I've added a few of you as affiliates already, so if you see yourself, please link me back and tell me in the new chatbox of the new blog? :D If you don't see this, I'll just tell you in all of your chatbox but yeahh xD Thank you once again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment